The parish church of St Giles is one of Bredon's major attractions, and dates between 1190 and 1350. The wonderful stained glass and medieval tiles in the sanctuary are amazing. In the north aisle is an unusual memorial marking the burial place of a crusader's heart. This well cared for church is well worth a visit so much more to see.
Ref: Original watercolour 25cm x29cm Mounted & Framed